Friday, July 11, 2014

You will NEVER be Bored at the C4

If you book a hunt at the C4 I guarantee you will never be bored - after you take your buck of a lifetime there is still plenty to do and experience. One of the favorite activities of practically everyone who visits is the awesome bass fishing here on Toledo Bend.

A great evening of fishing at the C4
I have hunted all over the world and one thing I dislike is not having something to do after I have taken my target animal. I have had a couple of experiences where I sat in camp for up to five long, boring days while my hunting partners continued to hunt - it can truly get mind numbing. Well, that wont happen here at the C4!

Fall and winter are great times to fish in Texas - the weather is usually nice and the fish really bite! I have had 40 fish outings in January and 20 fish outings are common - and these outings are rarely longer than 2 to 3 hours! After you take your buck you can sleep in the next day and we can go fishing after breakfast. The middle of the day is a great time to fish in the fall and winter - it has warmed up to a comfortable temperature and the fish are usually deeper so they bite better in the middle of the day.







Come see us at the C4 - there is no doubt you will take a great buck.....but you may take home a great fish too!


www.c4whitetails.com                             www.facebook.com/c4whitetails

No comments:

Post a Comment